Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Not On My Watch!

To be played while reading

There are fewer crimes worse than cock blocking (well maybe genocide although to be fair cock blocking doesn't even allow you the chance to create life that could possibly be genocided LOL) yet it is perpetrated every single day. Who are these cockblockers? Where are they? They come in all shapes and sizes and they're fucking everywhere, that's all you need to know. They don't take breaks and they operate in broad daylight without consequence or remorse. You're David, they are Goliath.

Most cockblocks come from strangers (girlfriends, jealous guys, boyfriends, cops....you get the picture) but the most insidious ones are the cockblocks that come from your own camp, someone who is supposed to be your ally. Why? Well sometimes it's sheer ignorance or some combo of jealousy/ignorance. We all have that friend who straight up does not even realize that they constantly bum rush the scene when you intro yourself to a girl and shit is going well and then they come in and fuck it up. I'm full of shit. They must know. How could they not? 

If I tell you that I am going to talk to that hot piece of ass in the little dress and then leave with or without her it is not license to make sure I leave without her. You see her laughing after my first comment to her? That means shit is going good...............for me! Not you! Me! I wasn't warming her up so that you could barge in with "Hello my name is The Cockblocker by the way" (She didn't ask BY THE WAY!) and proceed with several minutes of shitty, boring conversation while I stare in awe at the sheer audacity of your move and complete incompetence of your game. I was so dumbfounded that I completely ignored her tall friend who was obviously hitting on me while I stared at the scene in front of me. It must be lunacy (yours not mine).

This wasn't the first time either, or the second or third, etc. You are a habitual cockblocker and this is why I second guess going out with you. It's why when I'm talking to girls I hope you don't notice. It's why I've missed out on strange numerous times. It's why I can't invite out anymore. We can be friends, but we can't be friends who go out together. 

Of course I let it come to this because I didn't stop it. So here now is the last straw I won't stand for it anymore. 

Rant over. And now for some eye candy...

Like this but with a little white dress. I cannot forgive this indiscretion. Overall 8/10.

BTW it looks like she's grabbing a huge cock. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment